Pages

Friday, May 26, 2017

"I'm Stuck" by Noah Cyrus (new single)




Check out Noah Cyrus new single "I'm Stuck" which is freshly released this Thursday (May 25). The single combines country, pop and dance rhythms. It's about the feelings and emotions you experience when you're in love with lyrics like “I’ve finally met my match and he’s the baddest boy around,” as well as, “I’m a fighter, I’m a champion, but I’m hangin’ up the gloves/ 'Cause I’m stuck.”

She kept the style of her father Billy Ray and big sister Miley Cyrus, it has a country twang with an upbeat, dance-worthy twist.

The youngest Cyrus’ debut album, NC-17, is scheduled to be released later this year. 

Make Me (Cry) $1.29
LANEIGE Two Tone Lip Bar 2g (#4 Milk Bluring) $17.38
Top Quality Gel Pens $9.99
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children $6.70
BACON shaped themed Adhesive Bandages $7.99

Watch "I'm Stuck" below:

No comments:

Post a Comment