Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Iggy Azalea Wanted Lorde On Her new Album

Iggy Azalea, Lorde, Royals


Iggy Azalea wants Lorde as guest artist for her new album. The rapper penned a song for her LP 'Digital Distortion' which she thought would be perfect for Lorde's voice and talent. Unfortunately, the duet never happened since Lorde occupied, and was busy working on her own album. Iggy is optimistic that they will work together on a hit in the future.

"I almost collaborated with Lorde on this album. I sent her the song and it didn't get done in time, but it's one of my artistic goals to collaborate with her. There's this one song I wrote for the album but it needed a female singer and she was my number one. She was going to do it, she was totally keen, but she was too busy with her own album."

"I hope it can happen, if not on this album then another. I think she's awesome."

The Australian rapper is engaged to Los Angeles Lakers basketball player Nick Young.
 
Iggy Azalea Team - Single iTunes
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Pt. 1 (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Pure Heroine (Extended) Lorde


No comments:

Post a Comment